What is Functional Medicine?
Functional medicine treats the person, who has the disease, not the disease the person has! Through a thorough evaluation, exam and lab testing, a plan is recommended to individuals that are committed to improving their health.
Conditions to consider using the inside out approach:
– Recurrent miscarriage
– Loss of energy
– Thyroid conditions
– Digestive complaints
– Acid reflux
– Many More
The Healing Approach
To battle chronic health conditions, Functional Medicine uses two scientifically grounded principles:
- Add what’s lacking in the body to nudge its physiology back to a state of optimal functioning.
- Remove anything that impedes the body from moving toward this optimal state of physiology.
Plainly put, your body naturally wants to be healthy, let us help give you a path to wellness.
Functional Medicine practitioners use:
– Advanced laboratory testing
– Detailed intake
– Nutritional and lifestyle changes
– Combination of natural agents
Educating you about your condition empowers you to take charge of your own health, ultimately leading to greater success in treatment.
Diagnostic tests for our office include:
- Micronutrient Testing
- 35 different vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, spectrox and immunidex
- Hormone Testing
- Female Sex Hormones
- Male Sex Hormones
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Candida Panel